Sharing inspirations on Home, Travel and Fashion while solving the mysteries of each. We love to create a new fashion “look” a room redesigned or an itinerary imagined. Home travel and fashion blogger Jonelle Tannahill takes you behind the scenes to meet Innkeepers, fiber artists, fashion stylists and museum curators to give you the latest in lifestyle trends.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Old Town Sacramento!

Even though my office is in downtown Sacramento, I rarely get a chance to enjoy Old Town. Just this week I got the opportunity to really check it out with two of my daughters and my grandson, Wyatt.

We walked around and we checked out the visitors center. There we got to check out an old stagecoach and a beautiful picture of people coming across to California on the wagon trail. We also found information on a little restaurant to try downtown.

The restaurant we tried was called "Steamers." I had a tea and we all had some great little sandwiches.

Before leaving we found a terrific little candy store called "Munchies" that had an amazing selection of taffy. We bought some to send back to Wyoming with my daughter Jenna. We also bought some cinnamon bears -- one of my husband's favorite treats!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home