Sharing inspirations on Home, Travel and Fashion while solving the mysteries of each. We love to create a new fashion “look” a room redesigned or an itinerary imagined. Home travel and fashion blogger Jonelle Tannahill takes you behind the scenes to meet Innkeepers, fiber artists, fashion stylists and museum curators to give you the latest in lifestyle trends.

Monday, November 30, 2009

Jetlag Formula

I've never been a person to take medicine (except medication for my asthma) and I don't even take Ambien when I fly on long haul flights, though perhaps I should because I would sleep so much better. But I'm afraid that if there's an emergency and I need to act quickly, I won't be able to, or I would be unable to assist if the flight crew needs my help restraining a passenger. I know it's silly, but it's just me. Chances are, you're probably the opposite of me so you might be interested in this capsule version of Jet Lag Formula. This concoction was developed by an acupuncturist and herbalist and it's supposed to reduce the effects of jetlag. I've heard that it works so try it out and give us your feedback. BTW: How much do you need? One box ($20) or bottle ($16) of Jet Lag Formula is sufficient for a round-trip domestic flight; for international travel, you need one box or bottle during each leg of your journey.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home