Sharing inspirations on Home, Travel and Fashion while solving the mysteries of each. We love to create a new fashion “look” a room redesigned or an itinerary imagined. Home travel and fashion blogger Jonelle Tannahill takes you behind the scenes to meet Innkeepers, fiber artists, fashion stylists and museum curators to give you the latest in lifestyle trends.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Inventorying your dishware will make your entertaining choices easier

When I travel one thing I like to bring home is a piece of china or stoneware to coordinate with my dish sets.  My dish "collection" has really grown over the past 30 years so I now find it important to keep track of what I have.
I love to entertain and do a lot of it. I am always trying to figure our what dishes I have enough settings of while planning the event.  I found this free dishware inventory chart that I copied and put into a word document and added my own dishes to the template and now I can use this when planning a party, anniversary event or even a wedding.

This personal Inventory Form helps me organize my  china, stoneware, linens, dinnerware, Luncheon sets, Breakfast sets and special accessory pieces.   Even table cloths, silverware and more can be added.  This will streamline my planning and also help me add to my dish sets when I see them at flea markets or thrift stores.  (I included the link below.)

For a peak at the dishes I collect:


 My formal china - Rosemead By Mikasa
 My Christmas Dishes - Country Christmas by International
 My traditional China - Diane (This one I have a LARGE set of more than 30)
 My grandma gave me this wonderful set of Antique Grape stoneware by California Poppytrail - Metlox
 My llargest collection by far is my collection of every color of Fiesta including the most rare Sapphire Blue.
Most recently my Mom gave our family Johnson Brothers White Heritage dishes made in England


So click here and start your own inventory.
www.fulmontmutual.com/inventory/china-linens-crystal-silver.html

TIP: I have also added photos so I can see if the special piece I am looking at on my travels will fit in with what I have.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home