Sharing inspirations on Home, Travel and Fashion while solving the mysteries of each. We love to create a new fashion “look” a room redesigned or an itinerary imagined. Home travel and fashion blogger Jonelle Tannahill takes you behind the scenes to meet Innkeepers, fiber artists, fashion stylists and museum curators to give you the latest in lifestyle trends.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Creative Way to Display Your Scarf Collection

Over the many years of my travels I have collected a scarf as a memory of each trip.  I recently figured out a way to display my collection and I find that I wear them more now that I can see them so clearly.  This was easy and went up in one afternoon.  The perfume prints above the scarves were collected in Tours, France at an antique fair by my daughter Jenna on our trip there many years ago.
 


Directions:
To make the scarf rack, I used an old wooden drapery rod.  I attached it to the wall and then knotted each of the scarves in color order on the rod.  I then thoughtfully chose each of the prints to be displayed above.  It was by far one of the simplest projects I have done, but it has quite an impact.  It's a great way to usefully display your scarves and add a pop of color into the room.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home