Sharing inspirations on Home, Travel and Fashion while solving the mysteries of each. We love to create a new fashion “look” a room redesigned or an itinerary imagined. Home travel and fashion blogger Jonelle Tannahill takes you behind the scenes to meet Innkeepers, fiber artists, fashion stylists and museum curators to give you the latest in lifestyle trends.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Make-up in a hurry!

Here is my purse compact!

I'd like to talk today about my "Make-up in a hurry" routine. I travel enough were I like to keep just a travel kit and keep it in my suitcase ready to go. (I learned this from my mother who also loves to travel)

So here is my makeup "Packing list" Hope its of some help to you.

Face: sunscreen and/or tinted moisturizer, concealer, eye cream, one multipurpose night/body cream.

Eyes: neutral shadow (brown, taupe, beige), neutral liner (brown or black) and mascara. Neutral eyes normally don’t clash with outfits.

Cheeks: light bronzer and a light pink/coral blush. This way you have a combination of colors to work with. Mary Kay has a build your own blush bronzer combos in the same compact.

Lips: Simple, one glossy balm without sunscreen for nights, one balm with sunscreen, one signiture light or nude lipstick. Lips are one item when travelling where you can afford to add a touch of color.

I also keep an all over powder in my purse to finish off my look and to cut the shine at the end of the day.

Once in a while I end up buying a lipstick as a souvenir when I go on trips, so if I have a “makeup emergency” I will usually get a nice colored lipstick



This is my compact I keep in my suitcase

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home