Sharing inspirations on Home, Travel and Fashion while solving the mysteries of each. We love to create a new fashion “look” a room redesigned or an itinerary imagined. Home travel and fashion blogger Jonelle Tannahill takes you behind the scenes to meet Innkeepers, fiber artists, fashion stylists and museum curators to give you the latest in lifestyle trends.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Make-up REMIX - fun and frugal



just b cosmetics owner brenda azevedo

Every one is doing it....trying to save money...I loved this idea when I read about it in the Sacramento Bee, and I love it EVEN MORE now that I've gone to Brenda and had her mix the perfect color make up for me!!

I made an afternoon appointment to remix my old mineral makeup to create the perfect make up for me. Brenda poured out the make up onto an artists pallet and made it into a new color customized just for ME. Brenda's specialty is in matching women with the perfect foundation shade and customizing the formula for your individual skin type. She made me a blush too, and four lipsticks. One was for daytime, office, brighter and evening. A gloss, and shadow rounded out my new look. AND I just LOVE IT!!!

Brenda shared tips and tricks during our make up session. She shared some eyeshadow ideas that can be found here: http://www.justbcosmetics.com/dramatic-eye-makeup.html

I left the salon feeling great about my new and very natural look. Now who can't use a fun pick me up like that. I highly recommend Brenda to all my friends. And I will be making another appointment soon.


Brenda's Custom Blended Mineral Makeup (916) 879-3006
http://www.justbcosmetics.com/brenda-azevedo.html
Brenda's Blog: http://brendaazevedo.wordpress.com/

Article in Sac Bee - Feb 21, 2010 ... Brenda Azevedo gives new life to products that might be destined for dumping, ... Brenda Azevedo in her makeup "lab" called Just B Cosmetics in Fair Oaks. ... Reader comments on Sacbee.com are the opinions of the writer, ...
www.sacbee.com/2010/02/.../buy-wrong-makeup-mad-scientist.html

UPDATE!! I just used her web site and ordered a refill of the oil absorbing tinted base coat. It was easy and quick!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger just B said...

Hi Jo!
Thank you for this great review. I know you are a busy traveler but I hope to see you soon.
B

January 16, 2011 at 10:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home