Sharing inspirations on Home, Travel and Fashion while solving the mysteries of each. We love to create a new fashion “look” a room redesigned or an itinerary imagined. Home travel and fashion blogger Jonelle Tannahill takes you behind the scenes to meet Innkeepers, fiber artists, fashion stylists and museum curators to give you the latest in lifestyle trends.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tea is found in the most wonderful places!


Pottery World, a wonderful local home decor store, has a few new things to brag about. I have blogged about my love for this place before and now they take it over the top for me by offering "High Tea" every first and third Thursday of every month at 2:00PM. The café at Pottery World combines classical French, Italian, and Mediterranean style with regional American cooking. I love their sandwiches and their burger is wonderful with a blue cheese crumble on it.

Want to meet for tea? Let me know....


Café Hours:
Sunday: 10:00 - 4:00
(Lunch is served 11:00 - 3:30)

Monday - Saturday: 9:00 - 5:00
(Lunch is served 11:00 - 4:30)



In case you haven't read my other posts about Pottery World, it is an indoor showroom with outdoor display area. They boast more than 200 fountains on three acres. They have a HUGE interior showroom that has beautiful silk flower arrangements, furnishings, rugs, accessories, lighting, and seasonal decorations. I get so many great ideas from my trips to their showroom. And now they carry fun boutique items like jewelry, button jewelry, high style clothing, beautiful jackets, footwear, gift items and handbags. All very vintage and timeless pieces and including "fine" jewelry. See you there!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenna said...

Oh my gosh, how cool! I love that place and can't wait to have high tea there!

April 28, 2010 at 9:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home