Sharing inspirations on Home, Travel and Fashion while solving the mysteries of each. We love to create a new fashion “look” a room redesigned or an itinerary imagined. Home travel and fashion blogger Jonelle Tannahill takes you behind the scenes to meet Innkeepers, fiber artists, fashion stylists and museum curators to give you the latest in lifestyle trends.

Monday, October 24, 2011

Bucket List: New York -- CHECK!



Finally I can wipe New York off my bucket list. Coming into the city my eyes were wide open hoping to spot some of the most talked about buildings in the world. The Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, the lights from Times Square and the best known Statue of Liberty. We grabbed the city bus into downtown from the airport where it dropped me at Grand Central Station. Having been restored back to it's 1913 splendor, Grand Central has become a midtown desirable destination. If I hadn’t been so tired I would have taken The Grand Central Self-Guided Tour http://www.grandcentralterminal.com/info/walkingtour.cfm


Breakfast at the Double Tree wins over adventure as having come in late last night I have developed an appetite. I'm pleasantly surprised to see an excellent buffet breakfast complete with my favorites. I love how as I step outside a doorman is ready to hail me a cab. A mix of business appointments and pleasure today I must be poised to greet the day.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home