Sharing inspirations on Home, Travel and Fashion while solving the mysteries of each. We love to create a new fashion “look” a room redesigned or an itinerary imagined. Home travel and fashion blogger Jonelle Tannahill takes you behind the scenes to meet Innkeepers, fiber artists, fashion stylists and museum curators to give you the latest in lifestyle trends.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Grace Kelly Bag - A classic! Would make a nice travel bag

This morning I was reading Grace Kelly - A Life in Pictures by Jenny Curtis I noticed a purse that she carried while she was traveling. I was fascinated by her large leather Hermès bag which gave rise to the classic name ‘the Kelly bag’ after Grace’s portrait with it on the cover of Life in 1956. She was such a classic beauty. Many of the dresses she wore I think would look so great today. She even manages to look feminine and elegant in a simple menswear look of white shirt and trousers. Both looks go well with this classic bag, saving the need to pack more than one purse. I think I'll look online for one...or maybe a knock off...

Travel Stylish!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home