Sharing inspirations on Home, Travel and Fashion while solving the mysteries of each. We love to create a new fashion “look” a room redesigned or an itinerary imagined. Home travel and fashion blogger Jonelle Tannahill takes you behind the scenes to meet Innkeepers, fiber artists, fashion stylists and museum curators to give you the latest in lifestyle trends.

Friday, July 31, 2009

No time to spare to wash hair -- freshen and go!

While traveling I find that my priority is to do and see as much as possible, which means at times I must rush.

When in a hurry, I just brush baby powder into my hair, and it absorbs the grease and refreshes hair without the need for a shower. I just flip my head upside down and apply a bit of baby powder into the palm of your hand. Rub a little bit into my scalp and gently shake my hands through my hair. Most any powder is great for dry, oily hair.

You can also buy a product specifically designed for this "Shampowder." This product is a pigmented hair powder that allows you to have freedom between hair washings.

You can buy it at: http://www.makeup.com/satin-sugar-hair-body-refreshing-powder/

The vanilla-scented powder comes in two shades for dark and light hair, and blends beautifully into hair. The all-in-one applicator features a short, firm brush to deliver the perfect amount of product exactly where it's needed. Shampowder will refresh, volumize and deodorize.



So now get out there and travel, don't waist any time primping. I don't want you to miss anything!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home