Sharing inspirations on Home, Travel and Fashion while solving the mysteries of each. We love to create a new fashion “look” a room redesigned or an itinerary imagined. Home travel and fashion blogger Jonelle Tannahill takes you behind the scenes to meet Innkeepers, fiber artists, fashion stylists and museum curators to give you the latest in lifestyle trends.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Make Change With Your Muse




I love to have my camera, phone, pen, and business cards when I go to an evening event. My problem is at times I am tempted to put them down. I found a cute wristlet wallet coin purse that I take to these events. The leather floral one is the perfect conversation piece too. Small enough to not get in the way when I'm snapping a shot, yet large enough for a lip gloss too.

So go ahead, relax --attract prosperity and change in your life. Think of it as a simple, but inspiring, way to collect your prized "can't live without" items and celebrate your evening in style.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home