Sharing inspirations on Home, Travel and Fashion while solving the mysteries of each. We love to create a new fashion “look” a room redesigned or an itinerary imagined. Home travel and fashion blogger Jonelle Tannahill takes you behind the scenes to meet Innkeepers, fiber artists, fashion stylists and museum curators to give you the latest in lifestyle trends.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Exploring Pottery World - Rocklin CA


Last Weekend I did some exploring around Rocklin. I alreay love to shop at Beverly's crafts and on this very rainy Saturday, with time on my hands I decided to explore Pottery World in Rocklin and get some ideas to re-mix some of the things I had on hand at home.


Part Interior Décor - Part Inspiration

Pottery World has so much to offer: Floral, Furniture, & accessories, Interior Design Center Outdoor Décor - Fountains, Pottery, Patio Furniture & Accessories and my favorite part their wonderful restaurant.

In the art niches in the kitchen I wanted to bring the outdoors in and include some vegtables. I loved these peppers and the urns I already had.

I couldn't resist a birds nest. At Pottery World they had so many great birds nests and birds.

This clay bird came in three sizes. I liked that he is a bit hidden which I think makes him a great surprise to find.

This is a huricane candle that Richard and I got as a wedding gift. It looks great on our kitchen Island. All of this makes me feel like Spring is almost here!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home