Sharing inspirations on Home, Travel and Fashion while solving the mysteries of each. We love to create a new fashion “look” a room redesigned or an itinerary imagined. Home travel and fashion blogger Jonelle Tannahill takes you behind the scenes to meet Innkeepers, fiber artists, fashion stylists and museum curators to give you the latest in lifestyle trends.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

I love the Fall...those crisp nights and....

My October - Things I like to do

  1. Apple picking and pie eating with your sweetie
  2. A visit to a pumpkin patch with the grandkids
  3. Working in my garden preparing it for winter, enjoying nature
  4. Putting back the area rugs in the living room and family room
  5. Stopping by Starbucks for a Skinny Chai Tea Latte
  6. Decorating the front porch for Halloween
  7. Digging out my old holiday magazines for inspiration
  8. Taking the last of my walks before it is dark when I get home and looking for our owl family
  9. Making soups. Lots of soups.  
  10. Inviting a friend over for yummy and healthy 5-star rated Apple Muffins
  11. Make homemade applesauce - my childhood favorite is Red Hot Applesauce
  12. Trick or Treating with the grandkids, and hot apple cider afterwards to warm up. 
What's on your list for October?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home