Sharing inspirations on Home, Travel and Fashion while solving the mysteries of each. We love to create a new fashion “look” a room redesigned or an itinerary imagined. Home travel and fashion blogger Jonelle Tannahill takes you behind the scenes to meet Innkeepers, fiber artists, fashion stylists and museum curators to give you the latest in lifestyle trends.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Color Me Happy


I love color!  As many people know, I am a big fan of fiesta ware with its carnival of color.  Well I also love  Madonna Inn's signature glass goblets.  Color has such a way to inspire a positive mood and fun atmosphere, especially when entertaining. 

What a wonderful conversation starter these unique glasses have been over the years.  Guests sometimes even trade glasses when they want a certain color green or the frosty pink.  These are great for a wedding, anniversary, birthday, or collector’s gift too.

Here is a link to all the colors: http://www.madonnainn.com/store/c-2-goblets.aspx
And don't even think about catching these on eBay.  I have been looking for years and they actually fetch a higher price on eBay than in the store.  They are dishwasher safe, and come in two sizes: a 9-ounce “water” goblet and a 5-ounce “wine” goblet.


I have been collecting the wine glass size of Madonna Inn goblets for years. I purchase one each time I visit and I am collecting one of each of the amazing colors.    They are wonderful to use when I entertain as each person can use and reuse their glass as they can easily recognize their color throughout the evening. A great way to be green and enjoy your party, not having to re-wash glasses during an event. 

I love that I can use a color scheme (blues and greens) on the table.  These are a great way to add some color and fun to any party!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home