Sharing inspirations on Home, Travel and Fashion while solving the mysteries of each. We love to create a new fashion “look” a room redesigned or an itinerary imagined. Home travel and fashion blogger Jonelle Tannahill takes you behind the scenes to meet Innkeepers, fiber artists, fashion stylists and museum curators to give you the latest in lifestyle trends.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Take a Photo Instead of Making a List:



When packing I lay all my clothes and accessories on my bed. Just before I pack my bag I snap a few photos so I have proof of what is inside. These photos can be deleted when I return from the trip and start unpacking. I can also glance at the photo when packing to leave making sure I have everything.



I rarely like to check a bag. I have had my bag lost on average once a year. All have been returned in time. On longer trips I have to check a bag, and when I do I take a digital photo of it (which will help you describe the bag if it gets lost) and a close-up of the airline's baggage tag (so you have a record of the airline's routing info). If nothing else, snapping the photo will remind you to verify that your bag is labeled with the correct destination airport code.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home