Sharing inspirations on Home, Travel and Fashion while solving the mysteries of each. We love to create a new fashion “look” a room redesigned or an itinerary imagined. Home travel and fashion blogger Jonelle Tannahill takes you behind the scenes to meet Innkeepers, fiber artists, fashion stylists and museum curators to give you the latest in lifestyle trends.

Saturday, July 7, 2012


Happy Birthday to Richard!
Happy 50th Birthday to my Husband Richard. 

July 7th 2012  At home party.

I made the cake be cutting out the numbers with a
template I downloaded from Marthastewart.com
I

Thought I'd show you the reason I have not been blogging:





What a wonderful day we had celebrating with close friends and family.

These are Richards Parents.  They are really nice in-laws.
I'd like to introduce you to my Grandma Ellen she'll be 98 next month. 


Here are our family and friends




The signs lined the walk up to the house
I set four tables of red, white and blue for guests
Raspberry Lemonade, lemon lime soda and water to drink.

Fun, fun, fun
Part of Richards gift was a makeover of our BBQ area,
and these BBQ items
I had old photo's of Richard at every table
as part of the decorating


This is the drinks corner
On all the 50th Birthday signs I added photos of Richard in the "0"




The favors for the party, every guest picked out their favorite pesonalized popcorn sack.  1800.POP.City

Decorations were fun.  I purchased them online at Partycity.com. 
I only spent 15.00 and felt there was a lot of millage from the bargain supplies.

Curling ribbon from recycled gift wrap, and party hats from past
birthday party to add more fun.

A different centerpiece on every table.  All themed with photos, party hats and curling ribbon.

Another table set in red white and blue
Additional seating is always a plus


I loved making this board.  These are pictures of Richard in many hairstyles.  We did this on http://yearbookyourself.com/ website.  Too fun!

The End
This chair is set sideways so our dog "Oly" doesn't make his self at home at the party.
Thanks for stopping by the party!



Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home