Sharing inspirations on Home, Travel and Fashion while solving the mysteries of each. We love to create a new fashion “look” a room redesigned or an itinerary imagined. Home travel and fashion blogger Jonelle Tannahill takes you behind the scenes to meet Innkeepers, fiber artists, fashion stylists and museum curators to give you the latest in lifestyle trends.

Monday, July 23, 2012

Moo for Business Cards


Moo for Business Cards

Sample business cards from MOO

I just bought my first set of personalized business cards for my new business.  And I’m thrilled with the results.  I was looking for beautiful quality cards that I could put a photo of a "redesign" project on one side and my information on the other side. (My friends even talked me into adding a photo since I am new in the business and people might then remember me.) Having a photo on one side allowed me to create some very unique cards, themed depending on the assignment, part interior redesign and part travel and tourism.  This saves time and money.

What makes MOO unique, is the ability to print a different image on every card in a pack.  They offer standard business cards, mini cards, postcards, sticker books and greeting cards all while showing off a different photograph on each card.  This is a great option if you are in a creative field.  I bet photographers, artists, and designers would be ecstatic.

No worries if you do not have high quality photo, Moo provides their own set of photos which can be cropped anyway you like to create your project.  As for  bloggers and online business they have cards with a background and a URL in large text on the front, and up to six lines of contact information on the back. Perfect!


Some things I learned while putting my simple project together:

Photo resolution for business cards is 1039 x 697 pixels at 300DPI

They have photo enhancement capabilities for every image

A logo and/or a photo image can also be added to the written side of the card

You can have up to 50 different images per order

They also offer mini-cards, a nice option to stand out from the crowd

They come on expensive feeling premium, nice weight, paper

Products the carry:









When someone asks for my card I present them with several choices and right away we are chatting.  This can be a problem of sorts because sometime after handing out my card, people want to keep several as though they were trading cards.  They are priced 100 at $19.99 (USD) plus $5.99 for shipping.  Next I plan to order greeting cards with beautiful photographs.  That’s how wonderful I thought the quality of the cards are.

***NEW ACT FAST!!!  Right now they have a special on Facebook cards.  Design and print customized Facebook Cards online with MOO! ... COST (Excluding Shipping.) 50 cards: $15.00 FREE  For a limited time they are offering these cards free (you just pay shipping.)  http://us.moo.com/products/facebook-cards.html

By the way, when they arrived I felt so special upon opening I saw a nice black “gift box” that contained my beautiful cards.  They are based in England and yet they were very quick to respond and support my order.

For additional information on Moo, or their pricing and printing options, go to Moo.com. They ship all over the world and accept major credit cards.


And they work with you, yes even us novices with their special guarantee: Should you ever be less than satisfied, contact us and we'll do everything we can to fix it.”

Last thing before you go.  I found this and I think it would make a fun project you can create in minutes for your home office.  It looks like an ipad, but its 20 of the mini cards placed into a frame.  Looks nice, in fact I want one for Christmas.

Enjoy the rest of your week. 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home