Sharing inspirations on Home, Travel and Fashion while solving the mysteries of each. We love to create a new fashion “look” a room redesigned or an itinerary imagined. Home travel and fashion blogger Jonelle Tannahill takes you behind the scenes to meet Innkeepers, fiber artists, fashion stylists and museum curators to give you the latest in lifestyle trends.

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I've Moved

Well I mean my blog has mooved.  I began blogging on September 3rd, 2008 wanting to share some of my travels, home entertaining plans, design ideas and DIY projects with my friends and family.  I have since moved my blog over to JoTraveler.com on WordPress where I can change more on my site.  I also have control of my content on Wordpress, something I had been warned might not be the case with Blogspot.  So come on over to JoTraveler.com and continue to check out what I'm doing.

Thanks for reading!

Jonelle

That's me in 2008 with my friends, I'm on the left, and we are all feeling a little crazy.  Oh, I guess nothing has really changed. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home