Sharing inspirations on Home, Travel and Fashion while solving the mysteries of each. We love to create a new fashion “look” a room redesigned or an itinerary imagined. Home travel and fashion blogger Jonelle Tannahill takes you behind the scenes to meet Innkeepers, fiber artists, fashion stylists and museum curators to give you the latest in lifestyle trends.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Be a Girl Scout when traveling, arm you’re Carry on with food and necessities:




When on the road I tend to bring everything I think I might need in this day of airport charges, inflated expenses and just plain undesirable food. Instead of a travel pillow I roll up my jacket, I bring a large pushma type scarf to use as a blanket and accessory because I tend to get cold on the plane. I always have a magazine, small notebook and pen, entertainment such as an iPod, headphones (preferably noise-canceling ones) empty small water bottle I can fill when I get through security and food or snacks.

Snacks I like to bring:
Carrots or celery
Trail mix
Cheez-its
Sesame sticks
Sliced apples
Fig Newton’s
Nuts
Pretzels
Chex party mix
Cheese and crackers
String cheese
M&M’s
Cookie
Granola bar
Grapes
Beef jerky
Drinks:
On the go enhanced drink packets you add to a water bottle
Ice tea mix packet
Lemonade packet

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home