Sharing inspirations on Home, Travel and Fashion while solving the mysteries of each. We love to create a new fashion “look” a room redesigned or an itinerary imagined. Home travel and fashion blogger Jonelle Tannahill takes you behind the scenes to meet Innkeepers, fiber artists, fashion stylists and museum curators to give you the latest in lifestyle trends.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Recycle This!

My sewing room cabinet
I have been washing out Kiera's empty baby food jars and dreaming of all the ways I might be able to use them. Of course there is the typical storage of beads, buttons and jewelry bits.

I'm not snobby, I use any glass jar I find

I clean them, use "goo be gone" to get rid of the lables and spray paint the lids

Other ideas to reuse "Food Jars"

But I have also found some exciting and extraordinary things...


Lovely candle chandelier

Storage station

And I use is for jars of all sizes to store my beads buttons and treasures.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home