Sharing inspirations on Home, Travel and Fashion while solving the mysteries of each. We love to create a new fashion “look” a room redesigned or an itinerary imagined. Home travel and fashion blogger Jonelle Tannahill takes you behind the scenes to meet Innkeepers, fiber artists, fashion stylists and museum curators to give you the latest in lifestyle trends.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Pinterest Obsession

For those of you that don't already know, Pinterest has become a sort of internet-craze as of late.  And I am right smack in the middle of it.  Pinterest is an amazing site where you can create personalized pinboards to display your ideas, pictures, inspiration, etc., known as "Pins."

I have been recently been throwing around the idea to re-design my living room.  This morning, I was inspired by an amazing color swatch I found!  I already have red couches (I will switch out from family room) and neutral colored walls, now all I need is some accessories for that added pop.  So excited for this amazing inspiration this morning!




If you are already on Pinterest, I would love to share ideas with you!

Follow Me on Pinterest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home